Saturday, October 16, 2004

"Blogger" sounds like a derogatory term to me!

Umm... so I guess I've joined the blogging bandwagon. I'm not sure why exactly. It's not as if I need another hobby that distracts me from more important matters... but perhaps it's a good way to keep up with everyone. I feel like I'm cheating by getting to read everyone else's blog diaries, and not really reciprocating. Although, my life is much less exciting and my thoughts much less profound than most other people out there, maybe just the catharsis of writing about my life will be productive in some way. I suppose that's enough for my first post... it's late and I've been playing my guitar and watching VH1 for far too long. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Hooten said...

I'm glad to see you've joined the legions of bloggers. Stop staying up so late. Maybe you'll have more profound thoughts when you aren't slightly delirious from VH1, guitar-playing, and late-night snacking.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home