Monday, April 17, 2006

I need your help!

So I'm applying to be on Deal or No Deal... I love that show!! And I really wouldn't mind having even $1,000 more than I do... although being able to pay off all of our massive school loans would be awesome as well! So the application asks some pretty tough questions, like...

What would your friends say are your best qualities?

What would your friends say are your worst qualities? (It's ok to answer, we'll still be friends!)

How are you competetive in every day life?

What is the most daring and dangerous thing you have ever done? (although, I'm afraid any "stalking" references might hurt my chances of actually getting on the show)

If you were going to be in People magazine, what inside info about you would be put up next to the picture?

Who is the most important person in your life that you have lost touch with?
...I'm REALLY stumped by this, because any one that I can think of has died, so is that really "losing touch"??

What is the weirdest thing about you?

Describe your most embarrassing moment.
**I KNOW y'all can come up with a ton of these!!

Seriously, I would appreciate any and all input... so DO IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

I will think of more when I have more time after Friday, if you are still getting input then, but I think you knowing the words of almost any song, and being able to sing them is a +. Let me think of some more and I will get back to you!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ok, your best qualities: you're obsession with all things music, your ability to make people laugh uncontrollably

People magazine: Married, guitar-playing, concert-going, med school student who is not so secretly obsessed with karaoke.

Most embarassing moment: hmmm. lemme think about it, i'll get back to ya

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home