Sunday, February 19, 2006

What's the definition of you?

It's been weird changing my name over the last 2 months. I've been a Fuller for almost 23 years and a Thomason for only 2 months, so when it comes time to sign something I have to take a significant pause and consider which name to use. It's pretty confusing and has cost more trees than I'd like to admit, but overall, I think I'm getting used to it and hopefully the bill/mail/DMV, etc places will all get used to it soon too! In the spirit of changing my name, here's a fun on-line quiz about what definition would be in the dictionary next to your name (old or new!)

Emily Thomason --
[adjective]:

Visually addictive

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

haha, I think that's a stretch! But at least the definition of my new last name is an improvement over my maiden name....

Emily Fuller --
[noun]:

A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Want to join my cult?!! I'll call it the League of Karaoke Stars! Send me a $100 application fee and your firstborn child ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hahaha, here's what I got:

"A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins."

Sweeeeeet. I may be headed for a new career. Heather--Goblin hunter. Yes!!

And what address should I send my application fee to?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

Leslie Pickett --
[adjective]:

Smells like teen spirit

Leslie Hutchins --
[noun]:

A person who is constantly high

Now Emily, you know that I am so not like that, but it is funny!

Also, I can't sing worth a flip, but I will join just for fun. However, you will have to wait for the next loan installments for my fee!

-Leslie

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home