Thursday, February 09, 2006

If you're in the mood to waste a little time whilst giggling...

then boy do I have the website for you! While procrastinating this evening, I stumbled across www.randomshirts.com... I dare you to look at it and not laugh. I might be purchasing all of their t-shirts tonight. I have my eye on a cute navy tee that says "karaoke champion Tokyo 1987" with the silhouette of a crazy bouffant hair-do singing man... it's a must have! (you should look it up under winter wear, then long-sleeves). Why didn't I come up with this business idea?! Let me know what your favorites are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

Hey Emily!

I liked the t-shirt with the apple bitten out of it and Eve on the lower right. I thought that was funny. I hope your exam went well! It is great keeping up with you better! I really miss a lot of you guys!

-Leslie

5:56 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

awesome shirts! there are some equally as hilarious ones at Busted Tees

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home