Friday, January 13, 2006

Mystery song... Calling all music lovers!

While in Costa Maya, we had to take a bus to the private beach to swim with the dolphins... on the way there, the bus driver and/or radio was playing some groovin' tunes. They played a couple of songs in a row that sounded like they were by The Outfield. One of the songs I'd never heard but it sounded vaguely like the Outfield followed by two Outfield songs that I'd heard before.... which makes me think the first song was by them too. I've googled and can't find much. The song was upbeat, made you want to dance, but in an old school, 80s or 50s sort of way. There was also a driving piano behind everyhthing. Since we were on vacation all the notebooks were left at home, so all I have is a memory that's a month old! It went something like "baby ya, you got me on my knees, beggin' darlin' please." (but my memory of the mystery song and Layla may be merging!) The lyrics were pretty generic, but I loved the feel of the song! If anyone has ever heard of this song or finds any leads, let me know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Emily! This is like a personal challenge....I will find that song!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home