Monday, April 24, 2006

Playoffs!


I went to my first playoff game last night! I've been excited about it all weekend and had such a wonderful time, I'm so glad people were willing to go with me. We got the tickets off the Mavericks Trading Post website, so they were actually pretty cheap for playoff tickets (I'm assuming)... I have a feeling that as the Mavericks progress through subsequent rounds that the prices will be quite a bit higher, which is why this is probably my only playoff experience until I actually have a real job someday. *single tear* I had such a great time and couldn't have gone with a better group... everyone else was as loud or louder than me, so I didn't feel like a crazy! And what a great game! I was low-tech last night and took pictures with my old school camera, with film and everything. So the posting of the pictures will be somewhat delayed... That's all for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

I am very envious! -Leslie

3:38 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

oh man!! how exciting!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home