Friday, July 01, 2005

I'm leaving on a jet plane... I think, could be a prop plane!

I'm finally done with school... I think. As long as I passed this last test, I'm in the clear and will officially be done with first year. If not, summer school will be waiting for me and fill up my post-vacation plans. Speaking of vacation, I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow! The gross thing is I'll be taking some study material along... but the sweet part is that I'll also be taking my iPod, full of fab music, and some works of literature that are not at all related to literature or "cramming."

We'll be in Michigan July 2-6th, so I'll get to see how the Yankees celebrate the Fourth of July (jk). I'm looking forward to some lake time, whilst trying not to think about all the freshwater parasites, bacteria, etc that I just learned about... it really ruins the experience. I'm hoping to have fun with the Thomasons and that I don't embarrass myself too much (unfortunately, that's inevitable). I'll also get to see a friend from college, John Richardson and his wife; reunions are always a blast, lots to say. All that being said, I guess I should go ahead and pack, so that I can actually leave! Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, I can't wait to hang out with everyone! Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home