Friday, July 29, 2005

Mrs. Thomason has a nice "ring" to it!

As of yesterday, July 28th, I am officially ENGAGED to Stephen Thomason... which means that I have some pretty sweet bling bling on my left hand! Now I won't feel so awkward making wedding plans and whatnot; I felt like people thought I was having a pretend wedding or something since I had no ring. We're still tentatively planning on having our wedding December 17th, so free up your schedules! Also, if you've moved and/or I don't know your address, please send it to me so that I can send you an invitation.

I've had a few requests for ring pictures, but I couldn't find any good pictures on-line to post, so I just scanned it! It's hard to tell exactly what it looks like from the picture, but I figure it's better than nothing. I'm sure I'll be posting some better pictures before too long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH, it's fun being married!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home