Saturday, September 22, 2007

Calling all prayer warriors...

In the scheme of things, I worry about a lot of dumb, not-so-important things and sometimes obsess about worrying. Today is probably one of those instances, however, in the moment it feels like a huge deal! I'm playing the piano and singing in a friend's wedding today at 5pm and my stomach is already in knots. I think it will be OK, I just haven't played the piano in public since I was nine years old during a recital (so the stakes were pretty low). I would die if I ruined someone's wedding by stinking it up with cruddy music...

Needless to say, I'd appreciate any and ALL prayers you could throw my way :) Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

I know how you feel....

You will do great!

When is your rotation at Children's?

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home