Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby Shower Season!

I've been blessed with lots of wonderful friends who want to help me and Stephen prepare for the arrival of our little boy, which means there are lots of baby showers coming up! I have realized that the "more pregnant" I get, the more forgetful I become, so if anyone reads this and would like to come to one of the showers, please let me know. (I almost left my mother's name off one of the guest lists last week... so please don't feel offended if I have forgotten to send you an invitation.)

We are starting to get even more excited as we come to the realization that within as little as five weeks our little boy could be home with us! We are anxious to meet him. However, I must admit, I'm hoping that he'll hold out for the 39 week mark (7 more weeks) so that I can finish up my last rotation and not have any more school obligations to worry about.

In other news... Baby T's favorite kick zone is one particular rib on my right side. I've had Stephen talk to him very sternly about treating his mother kindly, but that only seems to work for a few minutes... I don't think time outs would work well either, so we're running out of options! I guess I'll just have to wait until we both have more room to move around. In the meantime, if you see me walking weird and holding my side... I'm probably just trying to protect this sore region from Baby T!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

Hey Emily!

I received an invite, but I don't know if I am going to make it so I already purchased it online and sent it to your address. Let me know if you get it or not.

Leslie

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home