Sunday, November 25, 2007

A photographic update...


Here's the baby belly at 23 weeks... starting to look more pregnant, I think! What's funny is, that the size of my belly can change quite a bit in the course of even one day. I haven't figured out if it's something to do with Baby T's position (as if he's hiding out near my spine sometimes or then "floating" out near the surface), or what I've eaten, etc.
It's funny to wake up and realize that I'm finally starting to really fill out the maternity belly panel in my pants but then later that day, my belly will "shrink" (for lack of a better term) and I have to start pulling up on my pants almost constantly again. It definitely keeps life interesting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

For what it is worth, you make a very cute pregnant lady! (Of course I guess most mom's do, but whatever)

12:06 PM  
Blogger mmcfarland483 said...

Aww...so cute! I want to see you soon. :) The dog on my blog is a goldendoodle and I want one really, really a lot.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

I agree with Amanda....you are VERY CUTE! I hope your interviews are going well. I just finished up my last one!!!! Wish you the best and have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Leslie

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home