Sunday, November 11, 2007

One interview down...

Stephen and I both had our Temple (A&M) interviews on Thursday. We really enjoyed all the residents we met and both had great interview experiences... all of the people there seem genuinely happy to be there, which is a great thing to see! We still have many more interviews to go but it's nice to have one under my belt.

I also got to test out my "maternity power suit"... which is really just some slacks and a nice blouse, since I refuse to spend hundreds of dollars on a real maternity suit. I'm hoping the programs I'm interviewing will see this as sensible rather than lazy or sloppy! That's the quick update from us...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

I know you did well. How is your rotation going? Keep me posted!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home