Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm an aunt... again!

Yesterday my brother's first child, Thomas Wilson Fuller was born at 7:38pm! He was 6lbs 13oz and 19 inches and was born via c-section. He's an adorable little guy, looks just like his mother! We stopped by the hospital again today to get pictures with all of the little boy cousins together... I'll post those soon because they're all too cute to keep to myself :)

In other news, graduation is tomorrow... Stephen and I will be "doctors"- say what?! I think I'm still in denial.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yay Auntie Em!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

How are things going? Have you moved in yet & what day do you begin? I know you told me, but I forgot. We are in Virginia. No where near unpacked, but enjoying our new place. We have so much more room than we have been use to.

Leslie

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home