Wednesday, March 12, 2008

38 weeks pregnant... 14 days to go!

I can't believe we're getting close to single digits on the baby countdown! I was officially 38 weeks on Monday, so I'm now on the "short list" as my doctor put it :) Sunday night/Monday Baby T decided to drop down, which was an odd sensation and made it hard to sleep. This means breathing is much easier, bending over is a little easier, but I have to pee every 10 minutes and sometimes feel like I'm walking with a cantaloupe (to continue the baby=produce theme!) between my legs!! (Sorry if that's TMI.) So he may be here before too long!

In other news... Stephen and I are still waiting to see where we will end up for residency. We find out March 20th at noon!! With everything else going on, I haven't had much time to be worried about it, but it will be so wonderful to know so that we can start making moving plans.

Baby Center update...
"How your baby's growing:Your baby has really plumped up. He weighs about 6.8 pounds and he's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If he's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If he's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time he's 9 months old. That's because a child's irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after she's born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home