Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby T time?!

Just a quick update.... Today may be the day Baby T is born! I started having some contractions yesterday while shopping at Wal-Mart (ironically, trying to get stocked up before Baby Time) around 4pm and they have continued until this morning. So I'm at home, trying to stay busy and active, hoping that they become close enough together by this afternoon that we can go to the hospital! I have a doctor's appointment late this afternoon, so at least she'll be able to tell me if I should go ahead and go to the hospital today or not.

Stephen and I are both very excited! Today is also our Match Day for residency, but the contractions have overshadowed that just a little bit :) I'm hoping that the regularity of the contractions means that we will have a baby by this weekend... but I'm trying to be patient, it's just difficult! That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raena said...

Well...is he here yet!?

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home