Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's extremely serious about his basketball!



He was a little uncertain as to what he should do with the cake in the beginning... so I gave him some on my finger and he just let loose-- he loved it of course!  It was a cute basketball cake from McKay's Bakery in Abilene.

I'll post more pictures as I get them back from a friend who took pictures for us so that I could just enjoy the party and chaperon my boy!

We had such a great time, Jacob was on cloud 9 the entire day... probably because he got to spend almost all day outside and/or eating!  I could tell he really didn't want to go to bed by the end of the day (part of that may have been due to the sugar rush) but he was completely exhausted once he slowed down.  I think he slept 12 hours straight that night!

I still can't believe my baby is one year old already... it makes me sad that it's gone by so fast.  Although, I love this age because his personality is really coming out now!  He's going to be a hand full, I have a feeling :)  My mom is already recommending the "strong willed child" book... I might be purchasing it soon so that I can have a head start!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Hutchins said...

Love this pictures!! He is getting so big!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home