Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Season's Greetings from a Slacker...

Umm... I really thought about letting the blog updates lapse for a whole month, what a nice round number... but I couldn't resist! I'm loving life being an aunt, Zane is absolutely the cutest, sweetest boy in the world. I think he thinks his Aunt Em isn't too bad, after all I do rock him and feed him and dress him up in cute outfits! As soon as I get a functional scanner, I will be posting a sickening amount of cute photos :) Have a wonderful Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger James Hooten said...

You're hardly a slacker! Slack not, for slacking is the slackiest of slack things which one might slackingly do.

Anyways. Happy Holidays! Hope you had a fantabulous Christmas and I'm looking forward to seeing you on New Year's day.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home